Ships in 1-3 Business Days from Sydney with AusPost Express. Sydney customers can pick up on the same day from our Sydney office by choosing to Click & Collect.
2 year Australian warranty from G-Shock. StarBuy are Authorised online stockists of Casio G-Shock Watches. All G-Shock Watches are shipped with local and an international manufacturers warranty, an instructions manual and in G-Shock original packaging.
Click HERE to see the movie on the MTGB Series.
These new MTG-B1000 models incorporate a new shock-resistant structure, a smaller case size, and improved fit to the wrist to create a selection of new additions to the MT-G range of TRIPLE G RESIST metal-and-resin combination models.
The new shock resistant structure of these models is the result of the G-SHOCK MT-G constant pursuit of improved strength and durability. A New Core Guard structure integrates the lugs and pipes that connect the band into single pieces, creating a wall that isolates the watch's module from impact. The resin of the centre case is also reinforced with carbon fibres, which further enhances module protection, while reducing overall weight.
These watches come with a new Connected Engine module for improved timekeeping accuracy. A Bluetooth® communication function makes it possible to connect with a smartphone running the G-SHOCK Connected* app and obtain accurate time information from an on-line time server. MULTIBAND 6 automatically adjusts time settings based on reception of one of six time calibration signals around the globe, for automatic time adjustment when you are within the range of a signal, even if connection with a smartphone is not possible for some reason. All of this means that timekeeping is accurate, no matter where in the world you happen to be.
- Auto time adjustment (four times a day), World Time for approximately 300 cities, auto time zone and summer time rule updating
- Watch status indicators (number of time corrections, solar power generation amount, time zone/summer time rule update)
- User warnings (low charge , battery check, possible magnetism exposure)
- Alarm/timer settings, phone finder, battery level
- MULTIBAND 6 (Automatically adjusts time settings based on reception of one of six time calibration signals around the globe: Japan (2), China, United States, England, Germany.)
- Dual dial world time (Simultaneous indication of current times in two different locations.)
* Special smartphone app for use with G-SHOCK Smartphone Link models.
It establishes a Bluetooth connection with the watch’s Connected Engine for automatic time correction, configuration of World Time and other settings, and more. It also makes it possible to keep updated with the latest time zone and summer time information. A Tough Solar power system generates enough energy to ensure uninterrupted operation of power-hungry functions.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- TRIPLE G RESIST (Shock resistant, Centrifugal force resistant, Vibration resistant)
- Sapphire Glass with non-reflective coating
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light (Super Illuminator)
- Time calibration signal reception:
Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful)
*5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal
The latest signal reception results
- Time Calibration Signals
Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany)
Frequency: 77.5 kHz
Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England)
Frequency: 60.0 kHz
Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States)
Frequency: 60.0 kHz
Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan)
Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga)
Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China)
Frequency: 68.5 kHz
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- The auto hand home position correction
- World time
39 time zones* (27 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, auto summer time (DST) switching
*May be updated when connected to a smartphone.
- 1-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23:59'59''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second)
4 dials (24-hour, day, dual time hour and minute, dual time 24-hour)
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Approx. battery operating time:
5 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
18 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size (H × W × D) / Mass: 55.6 × 51.7mm × 14.4 mm / 123 g